We know that tax season can be stressful and we aim to alleviate that stress, offering you a service that will help you get it done, and will help you get it done right. Taxes are obviously important to file. It’s important to file them correctly as well. Knowing what forms you need is the first big step to getting your taxes done. And if you can finish your taxes, you can stop worrying. It is vital for you to file your 1099 taxes, and to file them correctly. Take the time to know how to file your form 1099. Take the time to do it right.
It is important to be sure you have the correct form.
Types of 1099 Forms
Unfortunately it isn’t as easy as just getting a 1099 and filing. There is more than one kind of 1099 form.
- Independent Contract Income
- Fees, Commissions’, Rents, or Royalties Paid
- Prizes, Awards, Legal Services
- Excess Golden Parachute Payments
- Medical and Health Care Payments
1. A Form 1099-INT
- Breaks down Interest Income and Other Related Expenses
2. 1098 Form
- Report Interest on a Mortgage
The 1099 is for reporting income other than those documented with a W-2 form. The 1099 is most commonly used by freelancer and independent contractors. There are four forms to be filled out. The payee, payer, IRS, and state tax department must all properly fill out forms.
It’s important to know what forms to use. Take the time to do it right.
A 1099 form is one of the main forms that can be used when filing your taxes. A 1099 is the form you will receive from the one writing your paychecks. This form is received if you have earned over $600, but you aren’t a technical employee. If you are an employee you will receive a W-2, which serves a different purpose. It is important to know the differences between the two. Keeping your 1099 form with your paperwork is vital. It is the form that you will reconcile with your own tax records. It is also the form that will be the basis for your taxes. You are responsible for making sure your taxes are correct. So, keeping your 1099 with you will make it much easier to get it right.
It is VITAL to ensure that all information is correct.
Since you are required to send your 1099 to the IRS, it is important to comply with all IRS guidelines. You should receive your form by January 31. It is your responsibility to be sure you receive the form. It is also your responsibility to be sure that all information is correct. If it isn’t, you need to get it corrected. Your taxes are important. You need to pay attention to the forms. Because the forms are important as well.
- File 1099 for multiple clients with Single Account
- Special discounted pricing for bulk filing
- Supports Unlimited Business registrations
- Form 1099 software purchase not required
- Update your business and recipient information
- E-file your return with IRS in 24 hours. Printing & Mailing services available as well
- Bulk filing service is available for Form 1099-Misc, Form 1099-K & Form 1098
- Save time by sending your business and recipient information, ETAX1099 will take care of the rest
- ETAX1099 will submit your return electronically with IRS
- Premium Service is available for Form 1099-Misc, Form 1099-K & Form 1098
- Printing and Mailing services available as well
- Contact us for Pricing
Filing taxes may seem like a hassle, but it is an important part of life. It’s important to make sure that YOU know what you are doing, and YOU are positive that your taxes are being filed correctly. Register here or give us a call on 703-229-0326 for assistance on filing your taxes.